- € 10.00 per hour (Group Rate)
Italian for Juniors
An introduction program
Children can be like sponges, and in a modern world the use and knowledge of other languages is growing, and very quickly speaking an other language on a daily basis has now become the norm, rather then exception. Educate your children early with our Italian for Juniors and they will benefit for life.
- Classes are suitable for both boys and girls
- Ages range from 4 - 8 & 9 - 12 and upwards
- Classes are limited with no more than 10 students per class
- All levels and abilities are welcomed
- For schools in Newbridge a 'collect from school' option is available where possible
Why not try our 'How good is your Italian' quiz, just for the fun!
A few points:
- More than 80 million people speak Italian.
- Arguably, the easiest what-you-hear-is-what-you-write orthography based on the Roman alphabet. You’ll be reading and writing in no time.
- Would help in learning other Romance languages like French, Portuguese and Spanish. The phonology (sound system) is much closer to Spanish (which is the 3rd or 4th most widely spoken language), however, in vocabulary it’s closer to French.
- Italian is considered to be one of the closest resembling Latin in terms of vocabulary, while Sardinian (a dialect or a language in its’ own right) is closest in terms of phonology
All our foreign language classes are taught by a native speakers using tailored methods of education which children react to very positively where music, song, dance and theater play a vital role in each child's development and understanding. The use of visual and audio has long been proven to enhance the learning capabilities while maintaining the key elements of fun and curiosity!