Diploma in Spanish Level A1 for schools
DELE A1 exam for young learners
The DELE A1 certificate for young learners certifies the linguistic competence necessary to understand and use common, everyday expressions and simple sentences, to address immediate needs.
What are the advantages of holding a DELE A1 certificate for young learners?
- It is an official certification that complies with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages(CEFRE).
- It certifies and assesses knowledge of Spanish from the first moment of contact with the language.
- It is valid indefinitely.
- It motivates students between 11 and 17 years old, because it is both a challenge and offers recognition of their learning at these early stages.
The DELE A1 exam for young learners consists of four parts:
- Reading comprehension test (45 min)
- Listening comprehension test (20 min)
- Writing expression and interaction test (25 min)
- Oral expression and interaction test (10 min + 10 min preparation time)