Preparation program for Diploma in Spanish DELE
Why learn Spanish?
Well here is few stats to help you decide the benefits :
- Spanish is second only to English as an international language, with more than 500 million speakers across the world.
- Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in four continents. In addition, 20 million people decide to take up Spanish every year and its demand has doubled in the past few years.
Speaking Spanish will enable you to immerse yourself in the rich cultural offering available across 20 Spanish-speaking countries.
- The British Council, in its report "Languages for the future", states that demand for Spanish in all areas of human activity exceeds that for any other language. It is easy to learn and speak and opens doors to learning other Romance languages.
- Four G20 countries are Spanish speaking, making our common language an essential tool for the business world.
- Spanish follows English as the second most prevalent language on the internet, social media and on websites of international organisations.
What is the DELE certificate?
The DELE (Diploma Español como Lengua Extranjera) offers the only internationally accredited official title certificate and is officially recognised as a qualification for proficiency and fluency in Spanish. It is issued and recognised by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.
Anybody who is the citizen of a country where Spanish is not the official language can take the DELE. As we are a preparation academy for the a DELE Diploma (Diploma in Spanish as a foreign language) here at our Academy our students can avail of a wonderful opportunity to formalize their achievements in the language and gain from the opportunities this may present.
These exams take place in the official DUBLIN Instituto Cervantes on set dates.
For further information on exams and the diplomas that may be obtained please select level of interest below: