- € 15.00 per group class
- € 30.00 per hour (Private)
Transition Year Spanish
Our 'T.Y. Spanish' course previously known as 'Spanish for Teens' has been altered to cater for secondary students in preparation for their the more formal 'Leaving and Junior Certificate' exam curriculum, but during transition year, allowing each student gain from further time and experience but without the pressure of exams at the same time.
Our Spanish courses consist of small student groups only, with no more than six student per class. Small intensive classes mean better learning and understanding and not to mention as it is with all our other courses and subjects our Spanish tutor 'Rosa' is a native speaker and well Known as a professional and natural educator at all levels and as result, is always in demand.
A particular benefit and evolution of this course is how it helps our students in secondary school develop and engage with the language. This especially come through for Transition Year students whereby academically the T.Y. term can be challenging as the process of education is different. Learning and developing new skills are critical in today's world and as such, this course can help in applying for the 'Gaisce Awards'
- Classes are suitable for both male & female
- Are applicable to Secondary Transition Year Students
- Classes are limited to a maximum of 6 students
- All levels and abilities are welcomed
- For privates and other options please contact us either by email, phone or call in and see us